Here’s a chocolate brownie recipe that you will LOVE
All you need is love this Valentine’s Day…
Or, perhaps we can swap love out for chocolate. – Or, just enjoy both!
Can you say no to chocolate?
Here’s a lovely – and super easy – chocolate brownie recipe for you to try. The best part about this recipe is that there are only 5 base-ingredients. Most of these ingredients are probably already in your kitchen. Obviously, you can get creative and add a lot more “frills and spills” to your brownies, such as icing, smarties and sprinkles.
Chocolate brownies recipe
- 125 ml flour
- 250 ml sugar
- 125 ml butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml cocoa powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs and butter together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Grease a +- 20 cm by 20 cm baking tray or dish. Pour mixture into baking tray or dish.
- Bake brownies for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the centre of the brownie mixture comes out dry.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!